Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Still coughing....

So Millie is still sick. Still coughing her head off, still running a fever, still complaining of aches and pains. There is one new development.... irritability. We are going back to the doctor tomorrow. I'm not sure what I am trying to accomplish by doing that, but I do know that I feel like I need too to stop my Mommy guilt. Sometimes I worry that because we are nurses we don't go to the doctor enough. We try to treat at home before we rush in. But this time it just feels like she is not kicking it. When we went to the doctor Monday she was pitiful, but tomorrow I feel like she is less pitiful but maybe more down graded to slightly miserable. I hope to get some answers tomorrow or at least some reassurance. But tonight I am looking forward to my first full nights sleep. Wayne is bunking with Mil tonight. I am grateful tonight for my hubby and for my wonderful coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment