Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rainy Days and Monday Always Get Me Down








What is with the rain??? I mean WOW, I am thinking of building an ark if anyone wants in on the deal. The flooding and devastation recently have sickened me, especially my beloved Nashville. I love the Opryland Hotel and Opry Mills Mall. It is the perfect place for us to get away but still come home in the same night. We made Millie's first trip there last Christmas and she loved it. All the lights, she was amazed. All the information I have been hearing on the facebook page it looks like the hotel will be open by this Christmas but the mall is still questionable. I hoped to make our trip to the hotel an annual tradition so I am keeping me fingers crossed, and keeping all those poor people in my prayers. In the meantime enjoy the pictures from our last trip.
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment