Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here We Come 2011



I am very excited about the new year to come. I have lots of goals this year (like always).


1. Yell less, ask for help more...


2. be true to what I need


3. play with Millie and not worry about responsibilities


4. Eat at our dinning room table at least once a week


5. get healthier


6. try to look at both sides of the story


7. buy Millie less toys.... (good luck)


8. do crafts with Millie at least 3 times a week


9. put Millie is big girl panties (she is ready... am I?)


10. listen to Millie more and talk "at her" less


Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. I believe you can achieve each and every one of your goals Holly! You're a very strong willed person! I love you very much and wish you the best.

    Your favorite cousin (lol jk)

    ReplyDelete