Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Am Holly

Warning: Randomness is about to occur.....



I am Holly. I am loud. I am sensitive, sometimes too.... I am searching for my way, a lot. I struggle daily. I love my daughter more than life. I love my husband more everyday. I am grateful for my wonderful extended family. I don't always phrase things correctly. I don't always use my edit button. I open my mouth and words fly out, a lot. I try hard at almost everything. I hate to fail. I sometimes sabotage myself. I sometimes know before I try something, that I won't do it, but I like to make myself feel better and pretend to try. I know I have problems. I am a good nurse. I am not always confident in all areas, but most days I feel confident at work. I hate jeans, all the time. I love cardigans. I owe too many and they make me feel "old" but I love them. I bought three pair of the same shoe when I was pregnant and recently broke the last pair, I cried.... I am excited/ anxious to turn 30. I wish I liked to exercise, I don't. I wish I liked to eat lettuce, I don't, unless smothered in dressing... I hate bad odors. I love candles. I won't burn the pretty ones, but I want to. I am not comfortable talking on the phone, because I don't always understand what people are saying, I do better if I can see their lips. I wonder if I have some sort of hearing impairment.... I worry a lot about my health, but I don't change my habits.It takes me longer than most to "process" information, maybe I need a software upgrade.... I hate to go to sleep, but I hate to wake up. I hate to be cold, I hate to be hot. I love fall... I love the feel of chenille. I love the feel of my daughters arms. I hate spit, of any kind, even my own. I HATE loose teeth, I am not going to be the tooth fairy, that is all Wayne. I would rather dig ditches than be a dentist. I would rather lay in a ditch than go to the dentist. I hate jelly, all kinds. Until recently I didn't really like peanut butter, I like the whipped peter pan, I only bought one jar 6 mths ago, I should buy more. I could go on forever, but I am tired.....

2 comments:

  1. You forgot the most important one--you are an amazing woman!! (and I miss you--we should have lunch sometime)

    But I liked learning some of these random things about you :) I hate the dentist too and regularly have dreams about all of my teeth falling out--every time I wake up after that dream I thank the Lord that my teeth are intact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, I'm Crystal, I have a similar list of things, maybe we should start are own AA of some kind. Oh and I am going to start my very own blog, and the first post is going to be very similar to this. I love you!

    ReplyDelete