Monday, May 2, 2011

Just A Swingin' and The Royal Wedding







Well the Cardwell family was very busy this weekend... On Saturday we celebrated the Royal Wedding. Millie and I wore veils and had a tea party, complete with pink lemonade and gramcrakers, while watching the wedding. We had a lovely time and I think that Princess Kate has become a common name around our house.


While we were watching the wedding Wayne was supposed to be disc golfing. But instead he shows up with lumber... he decided he wasn't going to "waste" his Saturday disc golfing when his little girl wants a swing. And he set to work..... He is the best Dad. And he did an amazing job!

He plans on adding a second swing when we get more money. He even bought hooks to put on the ends of the top pole so I can add hanging baskets with flowers. I love my sweet little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment