Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stealing Ideas

So this week a very dear friend of mine posted a very interesting blog. It was a list of her random thoughts of the week. I love the format and therefore I am stealing her idea. (thanks Sarah).
1. I am not used to w0rking 4 days a week anymore. I have been on a part time schedule since Oct 2007 and this week I work Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sat. It takes away time from my Millie and makes me feel torn. I appreciate the ability to only work 2 days. Thanks Wayne.
2. Millie is surprising me everyday with her new verbal and physical abilities. Last night she was in the bath and I asked her "you ready to get out" , I was not expecting an answer, she looked up and said very clearly "No I play in bath, Thanks". I nearly fell over.....
3. I am grateful for the fall weather, I missed it last year. We had a new baby and I don't really remember it being so cool. Either way this year I will enjoy my favorite time of the year.
4. My daughter melts my heart when she says, "Mommy I hold you".
5. My husband melts my heart when he folds the laundry so I don't have to.
6. I wish we had more money.
7. I feel too full from the pancakes this morning.
8.Wonders if the acai berry juice is causing Millie's poop to be green... ( Sorry I am wondering though).
9. I am glad we hired new nurses at work, maybe it will help calm things down.
10. I love days with no plans and tons of possibilities.
11. Laughing with your family is the most valuable thing in the world.
12. I finished my Nursing CEUs this week, next year I will get them done earlier ( yeah right).
13. My house really needs to be cleaned, floors mopped and dusted. I don't see it happening today.
14. Millie is the funniest person I know, she gets it from her Daddy.
15. I hate it when people disagree with me and they have no idea what they are talking about
16. I want to decorate for fall today
17. I want apple cider and I want to smell cinnamon
18. I wish I was more organized
19. Smiling is overated if you don't feel it.
20. I like this new format , Thanks Sarah!

See ya Soon
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! #8 made me laugh at loud. I agree w/#9...and am hopeful, and am in the same boat w/#13!!

    Thanks for your willingness to work extra last week, but I am also happy for you that you don't have to normally. Whenever we have kids I am busting out of this place!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete