Monday, May 31, 2010

I Am a Bad Blogger










Recently we have been doing a lot of playing, that is my excuse for not blogging......


Anyway, the Cardwell's have been having lots of fun. In the last couple of weeks we have been to Gattiland a couple of times and have logged many outside hours. It has been very hot so water play has been necessary. Millie is so wonderful and so active. And lately her imagination is ever present. I absolutely love that she is so comfotable pretending...... there is so much fun to have when your imagination works so well. Yesterday she was swinging and out of the blue she says, "Mom don't step on my magic beans", I said, "ok, but where are the beans" and she pointed to small little pieces of dirt.... haha. I love it! Then we are driving down the road and she says very loudly, "Mommy you just rannnd over a pinky dragon, oh man, and pinky is my favorwhit color ever". Bhahahaha!!!!! I apologized for running it over and I hope she forgave me. I am grateful everyday for the magic she brings. Life is so much more fun :)

2 comments:

  1. so so cute!! she really does say the most adorable things. and i can forgive you for not blogging as much as long as you are spending your time wisely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Millie is so funny! I haven't been blogging either Holly so I can't blame you. If only I were productive as you I would have a better excuse! lol Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete