Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Wonderful Fall Day



We had such a lovely day. It started a little too early, but most lovely days do. We had to leave the house around 8 to drop Wayne's truck at the shop, so Millie and I followed him in the car. We got to the repair shop around 8:45 and they said they would call us in a little while to let us know what the problem was with the truck. We decided to go get breakfast a Cracker Barrel while we waited, then we picked up Beauty and the Beast at Toys R Us ( I had it reserved and with coupons only paid 4.07 OOP for the DVD Blue Ray combo pack). Then they called to tell us the repair was minor and would be ready in a couple of hours YAY!!!! So we hit the park and dollar tree. It was such a beautiful day, and I really enjoyed sitting on the bench at the park watching Millie and Wayne play. It filled my heart. Then when we got home Millie took a much needed nap. When she woke up we decorated the house for Halloween. Millie loooooved it! Then I picked up a pizza and we watched Beauty and The Beast and carved a couple of Styrofoam pumpkins. Such a fun day, I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. sounds perfect! i'm jealous of your Beauty & the Beast deal too! I got it too but not nearly that good of price!

    ReplyDelete