Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Village



I am sure everyone has heard that it takes a village to raise a child. I never knew how true that was until we had Millie. I am so lucky to have such amazing grandparents for her. Both my parents and Wayne's parents have jumped right into the childcare scene with us. They are all very involved in her life. She expects them all to be at everything she considers special. Wayne and I really appreciate the fact that we can "leave" her with any of them and have no concerns. She has a blast every time, and the only real fit she throws is when she has to go home. For example this morning I am home lazying around while she is at Dinosaur world with Mammy and Pappy. Alot of parents never get the opportunity to have the morning off. I am glad I have that luxury. It really does take a village.

No comments:

Post a Comment