Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cozy Nights

Saturday it was 104... yesterday and today the highs were in the 60s. Welcome to Kentucky! I am loving it though, I adore a quilt, beefstew, movie watching, snuggling with my baby girl kinda night. I have had the privilidge of having 2 in a row! The last couple of days we have been drinking sugar milk (packet of sweetner, warm milk and dash of vanilla) every morning. Millie has requested it in a mug so she can call it coffee. It is so cute! She has even taken to using a travel coffee mug instead of a sippy for all her drinks. We have been watching tons of movies, and reading tons of books. I have enjoyed every single one. We learned a new game (Dora checkers), and made crafts like crazy. Tomorrow is more of the same!~ Yay!~

Here are a few photos from a recent trip to Louisville we took with my in laws... we had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment