Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!!

(My Little Millie Monkey)

(She lined all her babies up and wanted to be put in the middle)


(One of many tiolet paper incidents)

Sorry it has been so long since I updated. I have no good excuses, but I'm back. Ok so let's see the last time I updated was July 4th, there has been many activities since then. Let's hit the highlights. Millie seems like she has grown a foot, she is saying new words everyday and becoming more and more of a goofball. She has the best sense of humor. I am very grateful for that, it is a quality that will help her all her life. We have been attending Toddler Tales at the library on Mondays. She is enjoying it very much, it is feeling the void that kindermusic left. Yesterday they got to see real hermit crabs, she loved it. She spent a lot of time with the grandparents this weekend. Saturday she was with Mammy and Pappy, it was the perfect opportunity for Wayne and I to do some much needed housework/ yard work. Sunday after church she went with Nonna and Papaw, while Wayne and I went to see a movie. She seemed to have a blast all weekend.
Wayne is doing well, as a matter of fact they asked him to be charge nurse today over the ER. It is a job he misses very much, whether he admits it or not. I am very proud of him, he says there is nothing to be proud of, but we all know the truth. He and my dad just finished fencing in our front yard so Millie is free to roam. (I know I made her sound like a zoo animal, but hey if the shoe fits, she is the cutest monkey you will ever see).
I am also doing well, the constant tiredness that enveloped me earlier this month is not nearly as bad. Wayne and I are still on our diet, sorta, we have modified it a little. He has lost 20 and I have lost 19. Not too bad for 6 weeks.
The topic that is hottest for us right now is or up coming vacation. We are going to Gulf Shores with my family (ie: Nonna, Papaw, Uncle Josh and Aunt Maggie). I am very excited for Millie to see the beach, but very nervous about the journey, 10 hrs in the car with the monkey. Ahhh! She maybe wonderful, but I am preparing my nerves for the worst. I' ll let you know.....
Ok enough for now, I hope not to be so long between posts next time.
See Ya Soon,
Holly





No comments:

Post a Comment