Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Little Firework!

Happy 4th! Tonight is the end of all the 4th festivities. Millie did very well. We went to Uncle Todd's firework display last night. I wasn't quite sure how she would respond. She did great as usual. The only hitch was when the first boom went off she peed all over my leg. Apparently the diaper had reached max potential. Oh well nothing a change of clothes couldn't fix. Tonight we went to Mom and Dad's for a cookout, she did very well staying on the porch, since it was raining cats and dogs. Every holiday seems to get better because of her. I can't wait for Christmas!
Holly
Sorry So Short But The TV Is Calling My Name

1 comment:

  1. Well, I remember us talking about this. I'm glad she liked them and wasn't scared and Dearie, Christmas is now almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete