Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Own Personal Sunshine



Today was a record breaking cool day in July, which shot our plans of going swimming down. But it actually despite all the undesirable ingredients was a wonderful day. When Millie woke up this morning she was very much a Momma's girl. We ate chocolate chip waffles and watched Saturday morning cartoons. She kept her arm around my neck and her hair against my cheek. It was a memory to cherish. Then I decided it was such a cool, nice day we should take a walk. She drove her little pink convertible. We made it all the way to Nonna and Papaw's. Millie did so well, she stayed in the little car all the way there and never once complained. The journey there, which is mostly up hill took us about 25-30 min. The journey back only took about 15 and I was running after the car all the way home. When we got home right at lunch, I made grilled cheese and we watched cartoons. Millie was so tired from her long journey she fell right to sleep at nap time and I wasn't too far behind. When we woke up the fun continued. Today was another one of those days when I think to myself, "Thank you God for not letting me miss this".


See Ya Soon,


Holly

1 comment: