Monday, June 27, 2011

Just A Little Note

Well hello there! It has been quite a long spell since my last post. We have been very busy healing around our house. Of course there is the ever present hip surgery, but also a little sprinkling of stomach virus and various minor injuries/ bites. We seem to all be on the mend, fingers crossed. We have also been very busy with family gatherings. 2 Family reunions on the same day and this weekend we have 3 4th of July cookouts! Lots of fun but a little tiring. Millie is so excited about the 4th. Today she had to buy a flag at the dollar store "to wave when the fireworks boom"! She also had to buy a red, white and blue necklace because it will be beautiful! I have been calling her my little firework for the past few days and she is eating it up! I can't wait to see her little face light up when the show begins. She makes everything magical. Every year I think, "well she has seen this before so it won't be a big deal", but every year there is a new element of surprise. I love my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment