Thursday, February 9, 2012

And We Have a Winner!!!!

So back to the doctor we went today. I felt completely frustrated. She is supposed to be better. There is nothing "really" wrong. We think its just a virus.... give it more time!!!!!! I needed to scream!
She slept better last night she only woke up once and probably got 6hrs total. I slept better but my kid was sick so every noise I was up and checking on her. Wayne slept with her last night and they were always curled up together whenever I looked in. I got them up and we went to see Dr Fraser (Dr Chris) was off. Dr. Fraser did a test for RSV and sent us back to the hospital for labwork. Guess what.... Millie has RSV!!! Ok so maybe that wasn't great for everyone to hear, but it was music to my ears. RSV I can handle..... and her CBC just indicated she might have a secondary infection. So what are we gonna do.... zithromax and monitor. That I can do, that I can process! Poor thing vomited the first dose of zmax, but I work with some awesome people and before I left today I had another dose for free :) She took it better when I got home and mixed it with chocolate pudding. She told her Daddy that Mommy could probably give it to her tomorrow :) As I type she and Wayne are asleep again. She informed us at 7:30 "look guys I am tired and I am going to bed... and she did". Tonight I feel lighter. I am a label-er. I like to put things in a box. Tonight Millie's illness has a box. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment