Monday, March 19, 2012

Lazy Days at the Creek...

Another great day with my sweet family! Last night I slept very well, no back pain! Yay! This morning we began by waging a war on all bugs. Wayne and I sprayed our house and yard for close to 2 hours. I hate bugs so every spray made me feel more secure outside. The only uncomfortable part was our outside cat. The spray said it was safe once dry, but I was worried about her til it was dry. So... I locked her in our guest bath, Millie was in the house with her and kept saying, "Mom, Spice is so mad at you!!! She is yelling in the bathroom! " Oh well she was safe at least! Then after lunch our family ventured down to the creek behind our house. It was so lovely! Quiet and Millie had a blast! Can't wait to go back again! It's amazing the beauty God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment