Monday, February 22, 2010

Bad Mommy

I hate it when Millie feels yucky. This morning she woke up with a fever (low grade 100.3), and a runny, sneezy nose. Her behavior is the same, but I find that my behavior changes dramatically when she is sick. For example her normal breakfast consists of a glass of milk and applesauce, or yogurt and on special occasions maybe some mini muffins or mini donuts, but today...... Well this morning she got cadbury mini chocolate eggs and diet cherry pepsi. I know, I know not great parenting but it was all she wanted. Second example it is not even 10:30am and she is napping on the couch. My rationalization, she is sick, she is little and she needs some extra spoiling. Oh well I guess I will pay for it tomorrow when she demands diet cherry pepsi :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a wonderful mommy who just wnats her girl to feel better! I hope she is better soon :)

    ReplyDelete