Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Sweet Baby

My precious little lady has had a busy couple of days. On Tuesday Wayne was off and we had alot of family time. We took a quick trip to Bowling Green for pizza and Kmart. Then we stopped by Uncle Josh and Aunt Maggie's to visit and play with their puppies. Millie loved them to say the least.


Today was a little less eventful, but days with my little Millie are never boring. We were removing our Valentine decorations and putting out the St. Patrick's Day (yes we have St. Patrick's Day decorations). Mil saw a shamrock I purchased at Mighty Dollar. She said, "Mommy it is beautiful, I wub it, take my picture with it". Not only did we have a photoshoot but we also had to do hair and wardrobe. She wanted her new "Patrick Shirt" and a "big bow". So once she was camera ready she strutted her stuff. I love this kid.















No comments:

Post a Comment