Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Funny Valentine

So when you look at the calendar this weekend has all the makings of a really crappy one. It is Valentines weekend, and Wayne has to work 3 days in a roll, and now they are calling for additional snow. I started to feel sorry for myself, but it is actually turning out nice. For one thing my in laws AKA Mammy and Pappy were wonderful and took Millie to a birthday party today and then out to eat and to their house. That meant I had a free Sat for the first time in forever. I didn't do anything wonderful but the down time was much needed. Then when I picked up Millie she was in quite a funny mood. She kept me laughing all evening, and on the way home told me all about the party. When Wayne came in from work, after his shower he rocked Mil and put her to bed while I fixed a late supper, we just finished eating and Wayne is watching the UK game. It was nice to eat supper in peace. I love eating with my little baby but sometimes you just don't want everything on your plate to have tiny finger holes in it. Tomorrow is Valentines day, Mil and I will be going to church and then to lunch with my parents AKA Nonna and Papaw. It won't be perfect b/c my Wayne will be working but at least I have my little funny valentine and she makes everything better.
Hugs and Kisses
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment