Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Big Girl Bed



We put Millie in her big girl bed on Saturday night. She woke up once that night and went back to sleep after being told to do so. Since then she has slept soundlessly through to 8ish. It is different being awakened by her little hand, but it is precious. Every morning she has been saying "I made it all night in my bed". She took her first nap today in it by herself (Wayne slept with her yesterday). She did great, I put her in her bed at 1:20 and she was out by 1:30 and I woke her up at 3. She has been great with every transition. She was off her bottle at 9 mths, she never took a pacifier, she has never slept in our bed (at night), she switched to cold 2% milk like she had been drinking it her whole life. She even potty trained herself (somewhat). I keep waiting to find something she isn't good at, but so far nothing. I guess I am just going to have to face facts. She is perfect :)

2 comments:

  1. she is a special girl!! and i love the new blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfect just like her mommy! I love both of you!

    ReplyDelete