Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dino Island






The Cardwells invaded Dino World today!!! Millie was so excited, she kept saying we are going on a "venture to Dino Island". (Again another reference to Wow Wow Wubbzy). She was the perfect age to experience this. She believed the dinosaurs were real, just extremely still. I loved the look on her face!!! She is the world to Wayne and I and to see her happy made us happy. There was a moment today when she was on Wayne's shoulders and she leaned over and kissed him on his head. I looked at him and he had tears in his eyes and I knew at that moment he was having a "Daddy Moment". It makes tears come to my eyes now, just thinking about how he was made for this job and I am so grateful everyday that he is her Daddy. She adores him and we adore her. There is so much love in our little family!

1 comment:

  1. so fun! i have always been interested in that giant orange dinosaur... i bet she will remember this forever--you too ;)

    ReplyDelete