Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OOPS!










Yesterday could have been bad. I told Wayne he worked Mon and Tues and he was off on Wed. WRONG! He got up and went to work yesterday only to be told he wasn't suppose to be there until Wed. He says this is not my fault, but I am the one who wrote it down on my day planner wrong. I am the one who told him we should make plans for Wed. Anyway he called me at 7:10 and said so do you want me to stay at work or come home. "Come home", I felt so guilty, I was prepared to give him the whole day to play video games, but no, no my Wayne. His suggestion, "we are up early anyway, let's take Millie to the zoo". He woke Millie up when he got home and told her the good news. She was sooooo excited. The day was perfect. The temp never got above 83. She played in the splash park and enjoyed every single animal!! I am so grateful to have a husband who drove home from BG turned around and drove us to and from Louisville, spent his whole day off walking behind his 2 year old and then got up to go to work this morning. He could have blamed me and been ugly about it, but instead he turned my oops into wonderful family time.

2 comments:

  1. so glad it worked so we--it looks like it was the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good man you got there!!!

    ReplyDelete