Friday, January 27, 2012

Bible Stories

So today I bought a book of Bible stories. It was on the bargain book table at Lifeway. It's really neat because it tells the Bible in story form but also in the order the Bible tells them. Millie is so interested I read through several pages/ stories tonight and she still wasn't ready for me to stop. I think she will learn so much this way. Who am I kidding, I will learn so much this way. I was thinking while I was reading, maybe God meant for me to get this not just for her but for me. Anyway the deal is when we make it through the whole story Bible we will take Millie to buy her first "real" Bible. I can remember when my parents took me and my brother to the mall to buy our first "real" Bibles. It was so special. It is still my main Bible, well except for the new one I bought today, you know for Millie ;)
Blessings,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment