Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunny Days, Chasin the clouds Away.....

The last two days have been so sunny and mild. After the last week of rain and gloominess the sun was a welcome sight. Yesterday I carried Millie's little table into the sun and she played with playdoh. I used her little red wagon to move her table. On my way through the yard Millie said, "Mom that is genius, I knew I got my genius from somewhere". I love that kid. Today we went on a nice walk, we found "fairy caves" and mud. I opened all the windows and let the cold air freshen our house. There are few things in life more satisfying and peaceful than an open window on a sunny day. I am just so grateful to have had these couple of days to recharge the batteries at the end of January. I wish I could jar the rays for the gloomy weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment