Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Already At The Preschool Graduation


(Millie's Favorite Part, the bite bites)


(Millie was reaching for a cookie)
Today Millie and I attended the preschool graduation at North Butler. We attended at the request of Mrs. Shelia, AKA Nonna. She wanted to show off her granddaughter to her class. Millie had a great time listening to the kids sing and of course there was cake. I however spent the whole hour tearing up and dreading the day I would see my baby up there. Throughout the ceremony I could see other parents looking at Millie and no doubt thinking "mine was just that little".
After that we went home to spend some quality time with Daddy. We all played in Millie pool, and ate popcicles in the grass as the spinkler passed by. It was a wonderful time. We had a cookout with Mammy and Pappy for dinner. It was a busy day and I have the sunburn to prove it, but it was a day full of memories.
See You Tomorrow,
Holly

1 comment: