Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Haven't Forgotten

I know it seems like I have forgotten about my blog, but I assure you I have not. It has just been really crazy the last week. This week was my birthday and the begin of Toddler Tales at the library.
My Birthday turned out awesome, thanks to my wonderful husband, friends, and family. Wayne gave me some special gifts including, paying for our Gulf Shores condo, (a huge stressor) and a new labtop (still figuring it out, that is why no pics.). One of my fav gifts he gave me was he filled in a frame with pics from Millie's first year. The biggest gift was a surprise party, which I honestly had no idea it was coming. He is a slick little devil and so are my inlaws. It was a lovely way to start my 28th year.
We started Toddler Tales this week at the library in town. I figured since Kindermusik was out for the summer we needed a new activity and this seemed perfect. Millie had a wonderful time with all the kids and was very excited to show the bookmark she made. She is so sweet.
I promise to load pics as soon a I figure out how:)
Hope To See You Tomorrow,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment