Monday, June 29, 2009

Long Time No See

Ok so it has been forever since I last blogged, my only excuse is I didn't want to. Recently I haven't been feeling like thinking, and that my friends is the truth. I have been more concerned with doing everyday tasks and not doing any extra. But today I had a nice relaxing day with my little family and I feel like I recharged my batteries. I blame a lot of my lack of enthusiasm on this low carb diet Wayne and I have been doing. It seems to have zapped all my extra energy.
Millie has really been growing like a weed the last couple of weeks, both physically and developmentally. She seems to be doing something new everyday. Last week she started the ballerina twirl. It is truly sweet, she stands with her arms up and twirls, and she expects to hear how pretty she is. She really eats it up. She is talking more and more everyday. Just when I think I can predict what she will say she comes off with something like "Momma I busy". Never a dull moment.
The major battle with us these days is the "hair". She has too much of it to leave it alone and not enough to cut it appropriately. The constant war involves a hair barrette or band and her running from me as I try to scrape all her crazy hair into it. I am seriously considering duct tape.
Wish Me Luck,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. welcome back! good luck w/her hair and i hope you get more energy soon! love you!

    ReplyDelete