Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fun Times

I know it is only 10am but I had to tell you about how much fun it has been to be the mommy for the last hour. Mil woke up a little before 9. When I walked in her room she said, "Hi Mommy, I am sticky, I need a bath in the big tub." I cracked up but I ran her a bath and she "laxed" in it for about 30min. I got her out dressed her and put her on the couch with a blanket, she then said, "thank you so so much Mommy, uv u". My heart melted. I asked her if she wanted applesauce or yogurt for breakfast, she said, "I need cookies, I need em". Guess who is eating cookies for breakfast. When I handed her the bowl she said, " woah, that's a big-in". This minuted she is sitting on the couch eating cookies, drinking milk and watching the View. LOL, I love this kid.

1 comment: