Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Little Potty Girl



MILLIE PEED IN THE POTTY!!!!! It was awesome. I had decided not to try and potty train until after her birthday in a couple of months. But Miss Mil had other plans. This morning she came to me and said Mommy I pee, I want to pee in potty. So we went to the bathroom and got out the potty, the first time she peed on the floor around it, I still was very proud. I gave her marshmallows and Wayne and I made a huge deal out of it. Well I thought that would be the last of it. I didn't expect her to come up 2 hrs later and say I have to pee in the potty. We ran to the bathroom, she sat down and said get out momma. I left the bathroom and she came back out a few minutes later and said I did it mommy, I peed in the potty. Sure enough she did! We took pictures and marshmallows were flying. She is napping now. I don't know if she will continue the pattern or if it was just a fluke, but I have decided to let her guide me. Meanwhile I am so proud of my little potty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment