Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Angels







Do I like to be cold..... not particularly. Do I really love snow...... not especially. But I did love seeing my daughter play in her first real snow. Last year the only real winter weather we received was massive amounts of ice. It is a little difficult to build a snowman out of ice. So this week has been her real first snow. She is in love with it. She seems to like every aspect. The snowsuit does not bother her and even when her nutty mom put 2 layers of every clothing item on she did not complain. I think her favorite part though would be her Daddy wrapping her in a sheet of plastic and shooting her down the driveway. Yes it sounds dangerous but she had a blast.




Now to back track a little. 2 major things have happened since my last post. First Wayne had his gallbladder removed on December 16th. The surgery went great and he has been a real champ through recovery. I am proud of him for doing it and for being so strong. He has been on FMLA since then and he will go back to the surgeon on Monday to be released to go back to work. I dread it. Millie and I are spoiled to having him home now. We will miss him horribly.


Secondly Christmas came. It was the first year that Millie could appreciate the magic. It brought magic back for everyone. As usual too many gifts were exchanged but it is hard not to buy for that little face. I think her fav gifts maybe her "bike", her dollhouse, her big Brobee doll and her new castle tent. She is one lucky lady.

Until Next Time Stay Safe and Warm,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment