Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome Spring!

Today was a picture perfect spring day. We started out the day at the eye doctor for Wayne's checkup. The wait was short and he got a good report, his eyes are the same as last year. Then we headed to the mall for Millie to see the Easter Bunny. She did very well. She waved at him, shook his hand and said nice to meet you. I then asked do you want to sit in his lap, she replied,
"no thank you, I don't". Ha! Ok then will you sit on his lap for a picture, then you can get down. *heavy sigh* Ok Momma, Hurry. She then smiled and posed for multiple shots. The teenager at the camera with the bunny, said I am not supposed to let you use your own camera, but I don't care so go ahead. YAY! Our next stop was Pizza Hut, Mil's new favorite restaurant. Then the park, she went down the big slide a million times by herself *tear*. After the park we needed a little cooling down, so we went to Brewsters for some ice cream. She got her own cone and did a very nice job eating it. We got back in the car and she was asleep in 5 minutes :) When we got home we spent the afternoon in the yard. Wayne had to install another lock on our fence gate because Miss Mil figured out the old one. We played ball, and ran around. When we came in we made dinner and watched TV. When it came time for bed Millie asked if we could all lay in the bed and read books and watch TV. How can you say no to that? She made it through one book and 15 minutes before she was out cold. That leads me to now. Wayne put her in her bed and now we are getting some "me" time. Wayne is playing his computer game and I am blogging (duh). This has been a wonderful day. I am grateful for it. I will post her Easter Bunny picture probably tomorrow, when I do my facebook album.
Unitl later,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment