Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cardwell Easter 2010
































The Cardwell Easter was a "little" more calm this year. Last year we had to go to three separate places and church on the same day. It was to say the least nuts. But this year was much more about the spirit of the season, because Wayne's and my family agreed to meet in one location. My parents hosted a small Easter lunch after church and my in laws came. Millie got to have everyone she loved in one spot and she got to hunt eggs. She had a great time.
Also this year she was more aware of the Easter Bunny and of why we really celebrate Easter. I would ask her, " who died on the cross" and she would answer "Jesus", then I would say "what happened 3 days later" and she would say "Jesus is alive". It was precious. She is precious! We also got to dye eggs and make cupcakes and cookies. FUN FUN FUN! I enjoy holidays so much more now that Millie is here to share them.
Happy Belated Easter!
Holly

1 comment:

  1. "Jesus is alive" LOVE THAT! what a precious girl you have :) Glad you had such a special time!

    btw...the office is slow as crap this week...be prepared!

    ReplyDelete