Monday, September 17, 2012

A Chill In The Air

My favorite season is fast approaching! I am so excited! I love fall!!!! I love the crisp feeling, boots, spiced cider, stew, baked goods, oranges, plums, olive greens, and golds! Everything seems cozy and smells like cinnamon! I adore fall! I have been burning my new bath and bodyworks fall candles for the last week and I swear I sleep better at night and wake up happier. I enjoy the planning for Fall outings, especially since we had sweet Millie. Our families go to Jackson's orchard every year for pumpkins, Harvest on the Square to look at crafts and do some early trick or treating and this year we are adding a trip to the zoo. So if you see me out and you see a glint in my eye, you will know why, it's the most wonderful time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment