Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Razzle Dazzle

(look how dirty that mirror is.... ugg)

So I set some time management goals last week and so far they are working out just fine. Yesterday while Millie was at school I spent my time "catching up" on housework, so today I was able to focus on my jewelry organization. It took about a hour to go through all the pieces and pair together all the earrings. I stumbled on many items I had forgotten, and will now get wear out of. It was definitely worth the time. When I picked Millie up we headed to Bowling Green to get the newest in a series of movies she loves. Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3. She can't get enough of those little dogs. Once we purchased the necessity at Target we headed over to one of my favorite places to shop, Fashion Bug. They are having an inventory sale and EVERYTHING was on sale 20-50% off. Millie was so patient and very into helping me pick out some items for my fall wardrobe. She is very opinionated.... I have no idea where that came from ;). I did buy a few things I normally wouldn't have, but when your little girl says, "Mommy I have always wanted you to have purple shoes.... maybe I can ask Santa to bring these to you... you know so I can try them on", well you buy the dang purple shoes! However, the purple shoes are pretty comfortable. Then we headed to sweet CeCes for  some frozen yogurt. Millie loves to sample everything. I think they give her 10$ worth of samples. Once she had downed enough Razzle Dazzle, we made a quick pit stop at the park. Today was too pretty not to take advantage of some slide time. I watched her play and I was reminded of how quickly she has grown. Today she buckled herself in the booster for the first time, and tonight she got herself out of the tub and into pajamas. These are wonderful things and I am grateful she is independent, but I also worry a little that she is getting less and less dependant on me. Don't get me wrong I am so grateful she is strong, healthy, smart and driven, but some days I just wish I could freeze her. I love my sweet precious opinionated shopping buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment