Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This is Her Blog ;)

Back a million years ago I asked Millie to write a blog post for me, and she did an amazing job. So I figured now that she is a big school girl she should once again contribute to this site. So without further ado here it is, the wise words from my favorite 4 year old.
Me: "Millie would you like to help me write a blog"
Millie: "No Thanks.... Yeah.... only if you get me a drink please"
Me: "what do you want your blog to say"
Millie: "I love my grandparents they are silly.... hey I want a blog to be about what I wrote at school... no about grandparents day... remember (eye roll).... so just write that"
Me: "This about whatever you want to talk about"
Millie: " well I want it to be about grandparent's day"
Me: "ok what about grandparent's day"
Millie: "Listen, I already discussed this with you last night.... that's all.... ok"
Me:" you don't want to write about anything funny.... special.... or new...."
Millie: " I want you to be in it... I love you mom.... I love when you let me have your stuff... like I would really love it if you gave me stuff out of your jewelry box..... "
Me: "I think we're done"
Millie: "ok.... now read me it"
Maybe will try again in kindergarten ;)

1 comment: