Friday, May 1, 2009

Listening To The Rain



I can't sleep.... I am listening to the rain beat down on our metal roof. Millie is asleep in her crib, and I can hear her sweet breathing on the monitor. Her quiet snores are like music, a sound I have waited my whole life to enjoy. She sleeps so peacefully and nothing else could give me greater pleasure. I wish for her the most magical dreams, she should always be the princess or the hero. I wish for her the knowledge of how much she is loved. I pray she realizes how deeply she has already changed the world for the better. I hope she will be as happy as she has made me. I look at that little face and I see my heart. She is perfect, she is amazing, she is my sweet dream. She is Mommy's Princess.
See You Tomorrow (Or Later Day),
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wish they were babies again. Or maybe we just need to have another huh?? So sweet.

    ReplyDelete