Thursday, May 14, 2009

Workin For the Weekend!


I can't wait for the weekend! We have a very busy one planned. Saturday we have a bunch of randomness to do, clean up the house, fill in the hole in the driveway the rain created and try to cut down the jungle growing in our yard. Sunday is the really exciting day, we are headed to the zoo. I can't wait to see Millie's face when she sees all the animals.
I had a good day at work today. I always enjoy seeing my work friends. It is a couple of days where I remember that I am an adult and that there is more out there than Dora. Ironically we play cartoons in the lobby all day, so I still hear all the familiar theme music. The difference is now I know all the words...... Oh well!
Millie was happy to see me when I got home, and Wayne had dinner made. It is very nice to come home to that. My Wayne ROCKS!
See Ya Tomorrow,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment