Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are







Sorry I haven't written in a couple of days. I usually blog at night while Wayne is rocking Millie to sleep, but the past few nights have been hard on her and she needed Mommy. Please keep her in your prayers.
So we finally made the big zoo trip on Sunday. It was a blast. Millie is so loved, both sets of wonderful grandparents and her Uncle Josh and Aunt Maggie came (It was Maggie's B-day). She was excited, I don't know if she really was excited about the zoo or the fact that all the people who she loves were gathered in one place. The day was lovely, a nice 65-68 and sunny. She loved looking at all the animals, but she loved more running crazy and kissing all our legs ( a sweet thing she does if she loves you). I had a great time watching everyone watch her, in fact later as I was reviewing the pictures I laughed because all of the shots show Millie and everyone staring at her. She is one loved kid. A big thanks to our family for making it so special. You all rock!
See Ya Tomorrow,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment