Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Nice Day


Today was just a nice day. It was missing one big part, my husband, but inspite of that it was still a nice day. It started out well because Millie woke up at 8 on the nose in a very good mood, quite the opposite of yesterday. We went to church and had lunch at Cracker Barrell with my parents and my Papaw Carl. After lunch my parents took Millie to Toys R Us and I got to walk around Target by myself. I enjoyed that more than I probably should have. Sometimes it is just nice to look around at items without worrying if Millie is throwing stuff out of or into the cart. I did miss her though. She kind of grows on you. We all met back up and went to visit some family friends. Then Millie and I came home. She was in a very loving mood. That is sometimes not convient but these days I make time for it. She seems to be on the move so much it is wonderful when she just wants to be held. She watched a whole episode of Dora in my lab with her arms around me. That is the joy of being a mother. When her little arms are around my neck, I realize how much she is worth everything and so much more.
See You Tomorrow,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment