Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On The Mend


Today was a much better day for Miss Millie. She still woke up early (6:30) and was running a fever (102) but she slept fairly soundly until then. She did wake up hoarse which sounds sooooo pitiful. She played alot more today and was able to get in two naps. I am so glad we saw so much improvement. It eases my guilt about leaving her tomorrow for work.

On another note Wayne went to his pulmonologist today and they report that his sleeping has improved more than 90%. I could have told them that. He is feeling alot better and his energy level is up. I hope he continues to improve. I twisted his arm and made him go see the new Wolverine movie, he said it was pretty good. I am glad he got out, he rarely does.
When he got home I went to the funeral home with my mom and dad. A schoolmate passed away this week and mom is very close to her sister. It was so sad to see her mom and dad. She was only a year older than me. It is not natural for parents to bury their children. I hope you all pray for the Lindsey family.
Goodnight and wish Miss Millie luck tonight. I hope she sleeps peacefully.
See Ya Tomorrow,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment