Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009



I had a lovely day. It was made very special by my wonderful husband and daughter. Millie, with Wayne's help created me a beautiful piece of artwork, and gave me two beautiful cards. To me anything Millie makes is amazing, but these paintings, finger paintings, really are very pretty. Wayne helped her to use her little fingers to create hearts, crosses and a sunset. I will display them proudly forever, she will come to be embarassed by them, but that is part of the fun.


We then went to church, with my parents, Wayne's parents and my Papaw. It was a nice service and Millie had a good time in Sunday School.


We went to Red Lobster afterwards. I love that place. My father-in-law discovered his love for their cheddar biscuits.


I am still feeling a little under the weather, but how can I feel too bad when I am sooooo blessed.


Happy Mother's Day!


See Ya Tomorrow,


Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment