Saturday, April 4, 2009

And So It Begins

Ok so what does every busy mother need..... More things to keep up with, like a blog.
Today Millie and Wayne's parents are at an Easter egg hunt in town, so I decided to use the opportunity to begin my page.
Amelia (Millie) is my sweet baby girl, she is 1 yr old, as of March 7th and full of energy. I have often said she has more personaliy than I know what to do with.
A. Dwayne (Wayne) is my precious husband and partner for life. He is an Emergency Room nurse and I believe he has a second career playing World of Warcraft (WOW).
I have been a nurse at a local pediatric office for several years, and when Millie was born went from full-time to part-time (2 days a week). I love to scrapbook, read, and visit family.
The last member of our family is a loyal, sweet, baby with fur, Punkin. She has been our child/ dog for the last 6 years.
Now that you know us, things may make a little more sense.
I will try to update daily, but like alot of things I intend on doing it may or may not get done.
I look forward to communicating with you in the future.
Holly

1 comment: