Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Eggs!!!!!











The last two days have been very hectic for me. But then agian Thursdays and Fridays always are. Those are the days I work. I enjoy them for the friends I get to see (Hi Crystal) and the time where I am an adult. (Then agian I am a pediatric nurse, so everywhere I go there is Dora). But I also find that these days are difficult because I miss my little girl, miss my freedom and miss my control over the house. I will have to give the hubby credit, he is wonderful to do dishes, make supper and pick up, but there are somethings only I know how to do ( or maybe I am a control freak ). Either way am always glad when the weekend gets here.




This weekend is especially nice because it is the wonderful holiday of Easter. I am more excited this year than last year because Millie is old enough to appreciate some of this holidays treats. The Easter Bunny, candy and most recently Easter Eggs. (Before you get concerned I do know the true meaning of Easter and will teach it to Millie, but this year she is 13mths). Tonight we dyed eggs. Wayne and I had a blast, Wayne even remarked how he hadn't done it since he was a kid, he said it with a huge grin. We also discussed how much more complicated it was than we remembered. They turned out great and Millie even put two in the dye herself. Tomorrow she gets another chance to have fun when she dyes eggs with Mammy and Pappy. Let us just hope that what ever color she dyes her body will match her Easter dress.




See Ya Tomorrow,




Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment