Monday, April 6, 2009

Proud Mama Bear


Ok last time we went to Kindermusik it was, shall we say, not good. Millie had been off for a semester and had little contact with other kids her age. Mommy learned a few things that day. Number one, Millie thinks she is the Princess and everyone else is there to serve. Number two, Millie thinks that all belongings belong to her. Number three, Mommy is not so good at dicipline in public.
We have been working very hard for the last two weeks. I have played with dolls, encouraged, and yelled. Today was the test. Kindermusik class........
I was so pleased at how she did. I was like a peacock when we left there. I called her Mammy, Nonna and Daddy to tell them how well she did. She did not hit, steal toys or yell. As a matter of fact she helped another little girl. Yay!
After we left class we went to the dollar tree for a treat, and then on to dreaded Wal-Mart (ahhhhhhh!).
We also had a playdate with Jacob and Aunt Mandy tonight. Millie did very well. She was a little shy at first, but by the end she was smothering Jacob with hugs and kisses. (Sorry Jacob). He was sooooo patient with her and kept bringing her the sippy cup and retrieving toys. He is such a good kid.
Needless to say when we got home she was pooped. Daddy is putting her to sleep now.
Tomorrow the goal is to set up my new scrapbook area. This past Christmas my Daddy and wonderful husband built me a desk and shelves for my hobby. I have yet to find time to set it up. Tomorrow is the day. Wish me luck.
See Ya Tomorrow,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Jacob loved playing with Millie and always does. We need to do it more often. Also, I'm glad you, still, love your desk ;0)

    ReplyDelete