Friday, April 24, 2009

Mommy is Sleepy



Ok so sorry I dropped the ball last night. I was sooo tired and I didn't have the energy to think. Millie woke up Thursday morning at 4:45 am and I didn't get to go back to sleep, when Wayne finally got her to go back to sleep I had to leave for work. I shouldn't complain because she rarely does that, but I am complaining, so there. Today was much more pleasant for me. I was able to sleep til 6:15 and when I left for work at 7 Millie was still fast asleep. She was really wild when I got home though. She had a big day with Daddy and Mammy at the park and McDonald's and I swear she tried to tell me about it. That kid of mine is a talker. She was also in a loving mood tonight, lots of hugs and kisses (sugars). I guess she knows that Mommy's and Daddy's need lots of those. I am a very lucky lady.


See Ya Tomorrow,


Holly


PS Please keep my friend Charie in your prayers she is having a very difficult battle with breast cancer. I know she will win, but I wish she didn't have to get so beat up along the way.

1 comment: