Thursday, April 16, 2009

Missing My Man


My man is missing. Not really, I know where he is but boy am I missing him. He is having a badly needed sleep study tonight. He has been having problems with snoring since we were married, but more recently I have been waking him up to breath. I know scary huh. So I finally convinced him to go the see a doctor about it and now here we are. He had to be there at 8 so we met for a family dinner and then Millie and I came home, alone. She cried when he left the parking lot and she asked for him tonight when she was getting tired. He always puts her to sleep so she was confused but I finally got her down at 9:45. I do not know how single parents do it, clean up and get them in the bed, I am exhausted.
On a lighter note I had a good day at work today and I will miss my coworkers tomorrow (Hi Crystal, My Loyal Reader, Tell April Hey).
See Ya Tomorrow,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment