Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello my name is Holly and I am a lazy mom




Today was supposed to be Kindermusik. Today was not Kindermusik. I didn't feel good, it was raining, I was tired and other good excuses. Some days it is just hard to get motivated to do what I need to. Especially when it is raining. I sent my best friend a text about skipping class and her only reply was give her a pot and spoon and she can make her own music. I did! She loved it!
I did find the energy to remove the Easter decorations and put away the eggs. I was sick of looking at them. It is truly sad but our fruit bowl is full to the brim with chocolate (Not an apple in sight). No wonder I didn't feel good this morning. Tomorrow I may have toast for breakfast and not a cadbury egg, I might feel better. Nah!
See Ya Tomorrow,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. i bought myself cadbury eggs for easter and must admit that i had them for a few meals myself...

    ReplyDelete