Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lazy Tuesday


Today was not quite as expected, but all and all it was good. I didn't get my scrapbook area set up, but I was able to get alot of pictures hung that I have been putting off. I didn't get alot of "me" time, but Wayne was home and together we made our little one laugh. Sometimes, like all moms, I get tired and think I just need sometime to do things, and not have someone under my feet. But when I am given the opportunity it is difficult for me to leave her. I find myself going back to the chaos that is Millie, because she is my happiness. Wayne and Millie are alike in many ways. One of the most profound is their ability to drive me nuts, but keep me coming back for more. The only real question is will I be able to survive two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment