Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Run Around Girls




Today we were everywhere but home. Millie and I left around lunch time and went to Bowling Green. I had a few errands to run and then we got to the fun. We had lunch at Puertos with a friend. Millie loved the mexican rice, although I was afraid I would pay for that later. When we left there we went to Hobby Lobby. I needed a new front door wreath for summer and Millie picked out the flowers and ribbon, the girl has loud taste. She had a blast hugging every Easter Bunny in the store. We made yet another trip to Wal-Mart and then over to Mammy and Pappy's. Millie showed off as usual. She is my little ham. We made a quick stop at home so Millie could eat dinner and then on to Nonna and Papaw's. She played with Papaw while Nonna and I gabbed. She did the sweetest thing, when we were walking down their drive she turned around and said, "Bye Wuv OOO". Nonna cried (Wus).


I am very excited because Wayne is off for the next 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!


See Ya Tomorrow,


Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment