Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Will Be Postitive, I Will Be Positive!!!

(This was taken by amazing husband)
So recently I have decided my attitude sucks. I have been looking on the negative of everything and waiting for the other shoe to drop. And to be honest with you I am tired of it. I am tired of feeling so low when truth be told I am one lucky woman. I have a wonderful husband, who can drive me nuts, but who is also the only one who I want to drive me nuts. I have an amazing daughter, who is full of personality and I would like it no other way. I have an awesome set of family and friends. So I have decided to try being positive for once. I am going to see the silver lining and turn the other cheek, because God gave me my life and I am not going to waste one second in the dumps. Wish me luck.


See Ya Tomorrow,


Holly

1 comment: